Monday Mishmash / 15

                    Sorry car fans, no mustang this week ;) But I did want to pop in and let y'all know what's up in our world right now! We're in the middle of moving. And will be moving through August 28. Then we get to do it all over again after Thanksgiving! Our house is being remodeled due to some circumstances out of our control. But hey, on the bright side - we're getting some new floors and countertops and furniture, and I'm way more excited than anyone should be about decorating my new office! I'll give you one guess on the color scheme. Ha!

Otherwise, August was looking to be fairly slow while we moved, but you guys...I've got three newborns coming up this month. And I may have went a wee bit overboard buying new things. I've got matching headbands or hats and diaper covers, fabrics for backdrops, wood floor rugs, bean bags...my gosh I'm looking forward to trying some new stuff! I've even got a baby doll bed frame to use if I can figure out how to get a bottom into it! Time to get my crafty on I guess.

The little one I'm expecting to meet first is due next week. Here's Miss Mila with her big sister now! See you soon baby girl!



Have a great week y'all!
                                                                                                   

No comments :

Post a Comment