Baby Hannah / Houston, TX Newborn Photography

     I was so excited to get the chance to photograph this little one...because she's related to this cutie! We took her newborn photos in the same spot (at Grandma's house!), so it was so great to be back there, doing that same thing all over again! Mom told me about her black and white wall in their house, and I just love knowing she now has some of these hanging there too. Big sister was kind of shy, but I think what we captured sums up this point in life just fine, smiles or not :) I hope I'll get to see Hannah grow up over the years just like her cousin Myra!








































                                                                                                            




                                                                                                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment