Liz / Cy-Creek Senior / Houston, TX Photography

Ah, the time has come. My baby sister is a senior this year!!! Her senior pics make me jealous that senior pictures weren't so personalized 10 years ago. I'll have to dig some of mine up and post them after this. I had the same senior pics everyone did. We did the white background with the 2003 numbers. Then we went outside to the swing that was on property with the purple flowers on the vines, and the fake bookcase with my diploma. Classic? Maybe. But they were boring and didnt reflect my personality at all! The only saving grace was that there were some drama masks and I could drape my letter jacket and bring out my  trumpet with the year numbers. I'd have much rather been playing my trumpet outside or putting on stage makeup in a mirror backstage at the auditorium. So I guess what I'm saying is I'm thrilled at how senior portaits have evolved! I'm even more thrilled that I got to be a part of this experience with my sister. AND that we get to do it all over again once her letter jacket and class ring get here! Can't wait to make it to a few more football games this year either - Go Cougars! This post was bound to be longer than ever...you were warned! ;)






















































              
Liz brought some friends along, so be sure to come back later this week to see them and all their fabulousness too! Thanks for the good times girls!!
                                                      



                                                                               

2 comments :

  1. beautiful pics of a beautiful young woman! wow they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. I would have loved to have senior pics like that!

    ReplyDelete