Stacy & Chris / Maternity Photography in Angleton, TX

I was super excited for this session! Maybe it was because both of these lovelies were in band with me in highschool (and Chris was a fellow trumpet player!). Maybe it was because Stacy has 2nd shot some weddings with me. Maybe it was the great location (Out Under the Trees). Maybe it was the sock monkeys that match his room. I'm going to go with a fantastical combination of all of the above and then some. Chris & Stacy - Congrats on baby Hayden's arrival. He's so stinkin' cute! And I hope I get to meet him soon, and can't wait to see all the precious photos I know Stacy is going to take!




















































                                                                                                          

No comments :

Post a Comment