Baby Emeline

Everyone - meet the long awaited Miss Emeline. Emeline's parent's session is still one of my favorites. They used those images to create a profile book, so that Emeline's birth mother could find them. It was a beautiful book to accompany their beautiful story, which you can read from start to current, right here. Ashley does a great job documenting Emeline at home day to day, and sometimes I wonder what exactly she needs me for ;) Just kidding! I'm so honored to be helping them preserve this journey through photographs. I get to see Emeline this Sunday for her 3 month session, and it's going to be fabulous!




































                                                                                                             

No comments :

Post a Comment