Emeline / 3 Months

                  I *just* posted Emeline's 6 month session from the tree farm because well, it was Christmas after all! But I figured I should probably get this post up now too. I know before I even get there that sessions with this family are going to be relaxed and fun, and they're going to be even more model like than the last time I saw them. Watching Emeline grow has been such a treat! Her little personality is the sweetest, and I can't wait to see what her 9 month session holds for me!








Emeline's cousin Mila stopped by for a quick pic of the two of them in matching onesies!

















This image below previously featured in a before & after :)























                                                                                                     

No comments :

Post a Comment