Kristyn & Nick / Houston, TX Engagement Photography / The Blue Trees

   Kristyn and Nick just got married last weekend!! It was fantastic. Go check out the sneak peek on Facebook! Slowly but surely I'm getting the blog caught up - this session is from October. I really enjoyed it. These two are so perfect for each other (and they're pretty photogenic too, helllloooo). Kristyn took me to a new location too, so that was rad - The Blue Trees.  I wish I could've seen this place early on, but I was surprised at how blue it still was after all this time. Great spot tho. Of course, anywhere with them would've been a great spot. ;)





 photo KNE1.jpg

 photo KNE4.jpg

 photo KNE13.jpg

 photo KNE15.jpg

 photo KNE17.jpg

 photo KNE24.jpg

 photo KNE26.jpg

 photo KNE28.jpg

 photo KNE31.jpg

 photo KNE33.jpg

 photo KNE37.jpg

 photo KNE45.jpg

 photo KNE47.jpg

 photo KNE54.jpg

 photo KNE52.jpg



                                                                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment