R & J Studios - Website !!!

In case you haven't noticed, our website has been live for a couple of days! I'm pretty excited about that. It's been a long time coming. My BFF Amanda's husband Richard helped it come to life. I have more images to add to it and straighten things out, and a logo update is coming, but the more I look at it, the more I like it, and it does it's job. What I need from y'all is to go check it out!! I've checked it out on three computers so far (4 if you count my iphone), and I've gotten different results each time...my Dell laptop gets a little stuck loading the galleries in internet explorer, but if I click off of it to another window and back to it, it kinda unsticks it, lol! My awesome custom built desktop computer I use for editing opens it up in firefox without a hitch! My desktop opens it up in internet explorer pretty decently.

SO - please go check it out. Leave a comment or shoot me an email and let me know how it works for you. I'd greatly greatly appreciate it.

Here's a screen shot!

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment