Monday Mishmash / 3 /

Well hello Monday! Hope y'all had a great week last week. I don't know where the burst of comments from y'all came from, but I greatly appreciate them! Keep 'em coming! I know alot of you comment on Facebook and that's cool too, it's just nice to see them here also :) So thank you!!

/ rodeo /
The Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo has run it's course for 2011. I'm sad to say that we ended up skipping Brad Paisley on Saturday, but I gave the tickets to a friend of mine from highschool, and I know her family deserved it, and had a great time! I've still got Rascal Flatts & Zac Brown Band pics to show you. And this whole man falling off the coaster thing is cuh-razy. Justin text me this morning when the news broke and basically said "I told you so." I finally got him to go to the carnival this year too. Waiting for more details to come out on that story tho, it's unfortunate.

/ azaleas /
Our azaleas are blooming. I have mixed emotions about them. They're pink and it's pretty. For about 3 out of 365 days of the year. One good wind or rain and all the blooms end up on the ground. Then it's just a big green bush. :-/ Guess I should get the macro lens out today before I lose my window of opportunity!

/ uhhh... /
You know that feeling you get when you buy some chocolate covered almonds and expect them to be really sweet, but then you eat one, only to discover you bought dark chocolate and it's actually kind of bitter? Or how 'bout that feeling when you finally go to the store to pick up all the stuff you happened to run out of at the same time, grab the catalog with your coupon in it, get to the store, only to be told you picked up last month's catalog? Both happened to me this weekend.

But it was a great weekend when I finished editing the session mentioned below!

This little cutie just turned 2! Stay tuned to the blog this week for more.




Have a good week y'all!



No comments :

Post a Comment