Before & After #16

Liz is no stranger to the blog at all. It's also no secret she loves the Twilight series. And if I'm being honest, well, I definitely prefer the before photo. But I'm limited on the photos I've got with me while blogging today, and this was one I happened to have some fun with. I gave her a vampire look. You know...a scarf wearing vampire. Enjoy - and may it inspire to step outside of the box a little. ;)

To see more photos from this set, please click here.
(The portrait oriented version of this photo is my favorite!)

Canon 5D w/ Canon 50mm f/1.4 @ f/2.8, 1/500 sec, ISO 800, Edited in Photoshop CS3











To see more edits or add your own, please visit:










7 comments :

  1. You really do beautiful work! He, he, Twilight, eh? Maybe if you're ever bored you could PS in some sparkles ;) This is a beautiful pic and I love the unique angle of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fellow Twilight junkie. I actually prefer the before shot as well because that yellow scarf looks great with her hair and the leaves. However, I do like the edit as well. Very different. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through pixel perfect. This is a great photo, really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! You do a great job with your photos.

    ReplyDelete