Sarah's Country Bridals / Angleton, TX

Oh, you've seen Sarah before. But you've never seen Sarah like this! It was finally time for my younger (not youngest) sister to get married! I was in charge of finding a location to take bridal portraits...I totally nailed it. There's this totally rad & reasonably priced location in Angleton called Freckle Photos Outdoor Studio. It had trucks and horses and texas spirit with a rustic & vintage flair to match Sarah perfectly. Yes, I've been back since this. And I wanna go again soon. But this was my very first session there and it couldn't have been better. I sure wish I had an older sister to take my bridal portraits ;)





 photo Sarah2.jpg

 photo Sarah7.jpg

 photo Sarah5.jpg

 photo Sarah8-1.jpg

 photo Sarah9-1.jpg

 photo Sarah13-1.jpg

 photo Sarah22.jpg

 photo Sarah14-1.jpg

 photo Sarah15.jpg

 photo Sarah16-1.jpg

 photo Sarah18-1.jpg

 photo Sarah23-1.jpg

 photo Sarah27.jpg

 photo Sarah32-1.jpg

 photo Sarah33.jpg

 photo Sarah35-1.jpg

 photo Sarah37.jpg

 photo Sarah40.jpg

 photo Sarah44.jpg

 photo Sarah46.jpg

 photo Sarah50.jpg

 photo Sarah52.jpg

 photo Sarah58.jpg







                                                                                          

No comments :

Post a Comment