Behind the Scenes

Earlier this year we attended a photography workshop hosted by the wonderfully talented Leslie Spurlock. I blogged about each model I photographed individually, starting with Abbie and a complete run down of how the workshop went down. Now, what I kept meaning to do was to show you the behind the scenes stuff that Justin took while I was shooting the models. But I didn't. So I'm going to now. I thought this might be fun. Justin actually takes quite a few photos of me throughout the sessions, and I'll be posting those from now on. mmhm!.

We had a very talented group. These first few pics are the group photowalk with Leslie in charge.
Photobucket

So the fog wasn't ideal. But we made it work!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've got a photo of Leslie up on the rocks too, but that's a whole other post
Photobucket

Kalie & Kris are practically pros.
Photobucket

Right behind those rocks was this divine light that had to use
Photobucket

I took these with the group...
Photobucket

But I was able to have 1 on 1 with Ha & Tai and we went back there... stunning.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The group...not so hot to look at
Photobucket

Kalie & Kris on the other hand, unbelievably photogenic.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I couldn't tell what color my shoes were when i stook up from this...
Photobucket

But Jennifer & Chris were rockin' way too much for me to care about my shoes.
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. love the idea of seeing the behind the scenes! Great shots from both of you hehe.

    ReplyDelete