Addie / Cy-Creek Senior / Houston, TX Photography

I hadn't photographed Addie in 2 years. I'm looking back at that seeing how much my photography has changed. And how much Addie has grown. It's all crazy! Addie was supposed to join us on day 1 of the senior shoots and couldnt make it but came along for the country styled day 2! Since the shoot was supposed to be for my sister's senior portraits, I knew I'd be focusing on her even tho she brought friends. I grabbed what I could of the other girls, and had a lot of fun with some other photographers by my side!  Taryn joined me this day and got some great shots as well! Here's Addie!
















                                                                                                              

                                                                                                
                                                                                    

No comments :

Post a Comment